Artist members are professional fine art painters or sculptors residing in California and are juried into this category. Current Associate Artists may submit work for consideration during the annual jurying process for this category of membership. Click here for more information on the annual jurying process.
Artist members receive these special benefits:
- Eligibility to submit artwork for jurying into CAC exhibitions that feature Artist Members, including the Annual Gold Medal Exhibition, as well as chapter exhibitions in their area of residence
- Eligibility to submit artwork for CAC’s Excellence in Traditional Fine Art Competition, which is presented quarterly
- Invitations to paint/sculpt-outs, workshops and other events for artists
- Exposure to a broader audience through CAC platforms, including the website
- Enhanced professional credentials within the art community