Annual Artist Member Jurying will take place in November 2023. Applications are now being accepted from current Associate Artist members who wish to be considered for the juried categories of Artist and Out-of-State Artist membership. The deadline to apply is November 10, 2023, and submissions are accepted through Online Juried Shows.
Every fall, the Artist Member Review Committee conducts the annual review of applications for Artist and Out-of-State Artist Membership in the California Art Club. All current and active Associate Artist Members of the Club are eligible to apply.
The process is highly competitive and acceptance as an Artist or Out-of-State Artist is very limited. Acceptance is a great honor that qualifies you to submit your artwork for significant exhibitions including the Annual Gold Medal Exhibition, CAC-sponsored museum exhibitions, and the rotating series presented at the California Art Club Gallery at The Old Mill.
The jury looks for traditional fine artists who produce work of the highest standard. Applicants are considered an asset to the Club and should demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and a unique style. During the process, the jury considers the artwork quality and consistency, as well as the artists’ exhibition history and website.
Click here for important details and insights on the selection process.
What: Annual Jurying for Artist and Out-of-State Artist Members.
Qualifications: Current and active Associate Artist Members of the California Art Club.
Submit: Three of your best, most recent works of art. Sculptors should submit multiple views of each piece.
1. We strongly recommend that you have your artwork professionally photographed.
2. Notifications will be sent by mail in late January of the next year. Please do not call to ask about your application status.
3. When submitting your application, please make sure your profile on Online Juried Shows is up to date.
4. Please be aware that your artist website may be reviewed by the jury.
5. Annual dues for Artist Members are $110 and Out-of-State Artist Member dues are $90; due balances are to be paid upon acceptance.
For questions or more information, email email@example.com.