Our Annual Holiday Party will be presented online this year, with a number of fun spins on this traditional celebration.
We will gather virtually on:
Sunday, December 6, 2020
4 to 6 p.m. Pacific Time on Zoom
The festivities will include:
- Wine tasting with Mark Newman of Accolades Brands, as he introduces us to two California wines – a Chardonnay and a Pinot Noir. We will share ideas for pairings with iconic foods from different regions of the Golden State.
- A sneak peek at our 2021 calendar of events, including an “out-of-this world” exhibition.
- Updates from the different chapters of the Club.
- Presentation of awards, including the William and Julie Bracken Wendt Award.
- Announcement of an exciting new quarterly initiative.
- Drawings for prizes – including original artworks from CAC artists, art books, gift certificates and more!
This ticket option details:
- $75.00 for one or two attendees – with wine
Includes one Zoom sign-in, two bottles of wine to be delivered prior to the event, and one ticket for the drawings for prizes.
Note: Wine may only ordered by attendees age 21 or older, who can receive delivery at a California address
RSVPs for the ticket option with wine must be received by Monday, November 16, 2020.
Wine will be shipped by Accolade Brands and are anticipated to arrive between December 1 and 4. An adult signature will be required to accept delivery, so please consider this when providing the best shipping address for the two-bottle box of wine.
Additional information about the festivities will be emailed prior to the event, and the Zoom link for joining the Holiday Party will be emailed the morning of Sunday, December 6, 2020.