Our Annual Holiday Party will be presented online this year, with a number of fun spins on this traditional celebration.
We will gather virtually on:
Sunday, December 6, 2020
4 to 6 p.m. Pacific Time on Zoom
The festivities will include:
- Wine tasting with Mark Newman of Accolades Brands, as he introduces us to two California wines – a Chardonnay and a Pinot Noir. We will share ideas for pairings with iconic foods from different regions of the Golden State.
- A sneak peek at our 2021 calendar of events, including an “out-of-this world” exhibition.
- Updates from the different chapters of the Club.
- Presentation of awards, including the William and Julie Bracken Wendt Award.
- Announcement of an exciting new quarterly initiative.
- Drawings for prizes – including original artworks from CAC artists, art books, gift certificates and more!
This ticket option details:
- $25.00 for one to two attendees – no wine
Includes one Zoom sign-in and one ticket for the drawings for prizes.
Note: This option is for attendees who do not live in California and those who do not wish to have wine delivered prior to the event
RSVPs for the ticket option without wine must be received by Thursday, December 3, 2020
Additional information about the festivities will be emailed prior to the event, and the Zoom link for joining the Holiday Party will be emailed the morning of Sunday, December 6, 2020.