Out-of-State Artists are professional fine art painters and sculptors residing outside California. Membership is by invitation or selection by a membership jury. Associate Artists that do not live in California may submit work for consideration during the annual jurying process for this category of membership. Click here for more information on the annual jurying process.
Out-of-State Artists receive these special benefits:
- Eligibility to submit artwork for jurying into CAC exhibitions that feature Out-of-State Artists, including the Annual Gold Medal Exhibition
- Eligibility to submit artwork for CAC’s Excellence in Traditional Fine Art Competition, which is presented quarterly
- Invitations to paint/sculpt-outs, workshops and other events for artists
- Exposure to a broader audience through CAC platforms, including the website
- Enhanced professional credentials within the art community