Support the CAC!
The California Art Club, est. 1909, a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization whose primary purposes are to promote the fine arts in the fields of painting, drawing and sculpture referred to as traditional and representational art, seeks sponsors for many of its programs and events.
The CAC is a member-based organization, and more than 50% of our funding each year comes from individual donations. Your gift in any amount is greatly appreciated, and goes a long way in funding our educational programs, exhibitions and publications, including:
- Quarterly Chapter Paint Outs
- Annual Gold Medal Exhibits
- Meetings & Panel Discussions
- Museum Visits and Special Tours
- And many more!
Please click here to make a donation today!
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Corporations and individuals are invited to sponsor one of our monthly membership programs, which are open to all CAC members as well as the general public. Meetings are held from September through May and average attendance is approximately 100 people. Programs include lectures, panel discussions, and museum tours, and cover a wide variety of topics of interest to artists, collectors, galleries and patrons of the arts.
A $500 Program Sponsorship includes:
- Recognition in all printed materials and on all meeting signage. Public acknowledgment at the meeting.
- Recognition in the California Art Club Newsletter (circulation 5,000).
- Recognition on the California Art Club website, and in emailed invitations and announcements to our membership (circulation 2500).
- Recognition in all press materials about the meeting.
For more information on becoming a CAC Program Sponsor, please call our office at (626) 583-9009 or contact Donor Relations Manager Claudia Sandoval at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More corporate sponsorship opportunities coming soon.