Out-of-State Artists are professional fine art painters and sculptors residing outside California. Membership is by invitation or selection by a membership jury. Associate Artists that do not live in California may submit work for consideration during the annual jurying process for this category of membership.
Out-of-State Artists receive these special benefits:
- Eligibility to submit artwork for jurying into CAC exhibitions that feature Out-of-State Artists, including the Annual Gold Medal Exhibition
- Eligibility to submit artwork for CAC’s Excellence in Traditional Fine Art Competition, which is presented quarterly
- Invitations to paint/sculpt-outs, workshops and other events for artists
- Exposure to a broader audience through CAC platforms, including the website
- Enhanced professional credentials within the art community