Why Join as an Associate Artist?
As an Associate Artist, you will receive unique opportunities to expand your visibility as a contemporary-traditional artist, while honing your skills and building connections that can help further your career. As an artist, membership to the California Art Club helps develop your professional provenance while preserving the future of traditional fine art.
Associate Artists receive these special benefits:
- Eligibility to submit artwork for jurying into CAC exhibitions that feature Associate Artists as well as chapter exhibitions in their area of residence
- Eligibility to submit artwork for CAC’s Excellence in Traditional Fine Art Competition, which is presented quarterly
- Invitations to paint/sculpt-outs, workshops and other events for artists
- Exposure to a broader audience through CAC platforms, including the website
- Enhanced professional credentials within the art community
Annual Artist Member Jurying will take place in November 2020. Applications are now being accepted from current Associate Artist members who wish to be considered for the juried categories of Artist and Out-of-State Artist membership. The deadline to apply is November 13, 2020. Click here to learn more about the process.