- This program has passed.
San Francisco Chapter Paint/Sculpt-Out – Coyote Point
Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Coyote Point
1701 Coyote Point Drive, San Mateo, CA 94401
Date & Time: Saturday, August 27; 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Cost: Free. $6.25 All Day parking fee.
Details: Harbor scenes, eucalyptus groves & views across the bay. Public bathrooms & picnic tables. Pack a lunch & meet at Eucalyptus Group Picnic Area. It can be breezy, so pack warm clothes and layers. No food is available nearby. Sunscreen recommended.
From Highway 101 coming from the South
1) Take Atherton Ave. Toward San Marin Drive. Left turn approx. 2.7 miles.
2) Take Right on Novato Blvd. and go approx. 2.5 miles
3) Take Left turn into entrance of Stafford Lake Park and pay fee.
4) Turn left after paying and head to parking lot.
5) We will congregate at the water to the right of parking lot
Information: Contact Chapter Chair Paul Kratter at 925-683-9850 or email@example.com