One year membership for one person.
Another starting point for professional artists or art students under 35 years of age residing in California. Contact the CAC office for additional application details. Must be under the age of 32 to apply.
All Memberships include these Annual Benefits:
- Four issues of the California Art Club Newsletter
- Invitations to California Art Club exhibitions, openings and other events
- Eligibility to attend California Art Club members-only events including paint-outs and workshops
- Opportunity to participate in CAC sponsored special museum tours
Additional Annual Benefits:
- Eligibility to submit artwork to CAC exhibitions (including the CAC Gallery at The Old Mill and the Annual Gold Medal Juried Exhibitions).
- Opportunity to assist instructors during CAC Master Artist Workshops.
- Opportunity to study with CAC Signature Member/s (with their permission).